The bid for this plot of land is $373.1 million ($842.28 psf ppr). Our analyst foresee a potential number of 400 units based on the land size of 442,967 as well as the buildup area around the development. This is a 99-years leasehold condo put out by URA for sale under the confirmed list of the government land sales programme.
Artra Showflat Available for Preview Soon
The city fringe area around Redhill has attracted many optimistic bids lately which shows positive interest by developers. The nature of this development is a mixed development and the first floor which will include shops, restaurants and retail space. Artra Preview will attract investors looking to buy a property due to its location as well as the direct link bridge to Redhill MRT Station.
The developers were aggressive in their bids to secure this prime piece of property for expansion and improvement – the top 5 bids were separated by a bare 5%. The total of 10 bidders for this plot of land is regarded as both healthy interest as well as confidence among the developers.
Artra Preview To Attract Prospective Investors
However, it should be noted that there are analysts who caution that the narrow margin might also mean that developers are not ready to commit to aggressive bidding as there are still some units available for sale around Artra Redhill MRT. As this article was going to press, there are units available for sale in The Crest, Principal Garden and Alex Residences. The top bid here is $821 psf ppr which means that the breakeven price is less than $1,400 psf. The neighbouring units are available for around $1.600 psf and this would still bring the developer a healthy margin for profit. The preview for the showflat will be around in mid 2017.
This plot of land will offer full condo facilities and residents will be able to enjoy a full size swimming pool as well as an indoor gym, tennis court and a function room. Welcome to a world where you will be able to save valuable time on excess travelling which can now be spent with family and leisure activities.
Artra Tang Skyline Redhill MRT Station
This development has 21,582 sqft of commercial space and this translates to a comfortable and relaxed shopping experience right on your doorstep. As an added value, Artra Tang Group is situated near various shopping centres: Anchorpoint, Central Plaza, Valley Point, IKEA Alexandra and Tiong Bahru Plaza and Great World City. You will also be close to the mature estate of Redhill which will offer you a variety of coffee shops and small retail outlets.
Why Choose Artra Condo?
- Serene and quiet location
- Includes childcare centre, supermarket, F&B and retail outlets on the premises
- Beautiful view of the Business district
- Only minutes of travel by car to Central Business District
- Located next to Redhill MRT Station
- Direct Link Bridge access to Redhill MRT Station
- Easy access to other parts of Singapore via Ayer Rajah Expressway (ARE) and Central Expressway (CTE)
- Just one stop away from Tiong Bahru Plaza
- A variety of restaurants close by in the mature town of Redhill and Tiong Bahru
- Established institutions like Crescent’s Girl’s School and Gan Eng Seng Primary & Secondary School, Queenstown Primary & Secondary School and Henderson Secondary School.
- An exclusive and peaceful living environment awaits you a Artra Condo